Simple Steps to Make Your Own Ruffle Shower Curtain
If you are bored with the plain shower curtain you have in your bathroom, maybe it is time to change it with a new one. Buying a new shower curtain would cost you some money, even a lot in some cases. You can simply make one using a big plain white sheet. How? These are simple steps to make your own ruffle shower curtain which is currently in trend.
Step 1 Preparation
Before making your own ruffle shower curtain, you need to prepare some of these stuffs:
· 9 yards (8,3 meters) of plain white sheet
· Light colored shower curtain as base
· Sewing machine
· Dye liquids with colors you prefer
Step 2 What to Do
· Cut the sheet into nine 88”x14” (2,3mx0,35m) fabric ‘panels’. Each panel will go into different colors. Dye the panels first with dye liquids and dry them.
· Serge the bottom of each panel and then you can start make ruffles with your serger.
· After making all the ruffles, you can sew them to the shower curtain. Start from the very bottom part first, and then you can go on to the top and the middle.
· Continue to sew all the panels to the shower curtain. Voila! You have a new ruffle shower curtain.
Write your feedback about "Simple Steps to Make Your Own Ruffle Shower Curtain" here
Post that Related with Simple Steps to Make Your Own Ruffle Shower Curtain
Sorry, no posts matched with "Simple Steps to Make Your Own Ruffle Shower Curtain".